Mobile Home Rates
|Size & Grade||Berth||Mar 16 May 26||May 26 Jun 23||Jun 23 Jul 07||Jul 07 Aug 18||Aug 18 Aug 25||Aug 25 Sep 01||Sep 01 Sep 30|
- Mobile Home Hire – Weekly Rates 2018: as above all prices include the VAT, Electricity and Gas.
- Linen Hire Rates: 1 X Double Pair €6, 1 X Single Pair €6, Per Pillowcase €1.50. Advisable to book with reservation, as subject to availability.
- Security Desposit Required: €100.00 on arrival. This will be refunded at end of your stay..
- Booking Deposit: Booking deposit of 33% per Mobile Home per week required at time of booking, balance due on arrival.
- Crockery, utensils, bedding & cots: All mobile homes are fully equipped with pots, pans, crockery & cutlery. Blankets & pillows are also provided. Cots free of charge – subject to availability.
- Please Note: While pets are allowed on site, they are not allowed inside Mobile Homes.
|Season||01 July – 31 August||Rest of Season|
|Euro / €||€||€|
|Caravan / Motorhome||€16||€13|
|Child (Under 16)||€2.50||€2.50|
|Motor Cyclist per person inc Tent||€14||€12.50|
|Hiker/Cyclist Inc. Tent||€11||€10|
|Awning/ Pup Tent||FREE||FREE|
|Electrical 10/15 amp||FREE||FREE|
For the cost of your night’s stay calculate as follows:
Cost of unit + Adult + Child + Extras
New For 2018:
- 6 NIGHTS TOURING OR CAMPING FOR THE PRICE OF 5, once pre-paid in full on arrival once pre-paid in full on arrival. Advance Bookings Accepted Low Season only for Touring Caravans, Motorhomes and Tent Pitches. For a minimum stay 3 Nights. Deposit required €20 PER UNIT.
Irish Holidays 2018:
- Easter Sunday
- May Bank Holiday Monday
- June Bank Holiday Monday
- August Bank Holiday Monday